Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County Tickets
- Visit the Becoming Los Angeles visit and learn how LA came to be
- Admire the exquisite gems in the Gem and Mineral Hall vault
The Museum also features the world’s only Tyrannosaurus rex growth series. Get a behind-the-scenes look at how scientists work on fossils in the Dino Lab and watch as dinosaurs come to life in the Dinosaur Encounters show. Learn how Los Angeles came to be in the Becoming Los Angeles exhibit.
Discover nature on a stroll through 3.5 acres of the Nature Gardens to find hidden secrets and the wildlife space attracts. Learn more about local plants and animals in the Nature Lab. Follow an epic evolutionary story that spans 65 million years. See 240 specimens in the Age of Mammals, including skeletons from mastodons to whales, and animal dioramas from North America and Africa and more. The Gem and Mineral Hall houses over 2,000 spectacular specimens, and in the vault, you can see diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and other exquisite gems.
- General admission ticket
- Parking (approximately USD 10, cash only)
- Special exhibits and pavilion tickets
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Daily hours are 09:30-17:00 (check website for holiday closures)
• There is no set time for this ticket, and you may arrive at any time during open hours. Note that the last entry is at 16:00
• Tickets are valid for 90 days from the date on your voucher
• Parking is available on site for an additional fee; and the Expo Park Metro line is just steps away