London: Walk the City With a Certified Guide in German
- Discover the city of London with a guide
- See highlights such as St. Paul's Cathedral, Bank of England, Guildhall, Lloyd's of London and the Tower of London
- Learn about the fascinating history of the "Square Mile"
Next you will learn all about what the guilds are, and why they are still so important. You will then progress onward to find out who is in charge at the Bank of England, and discover where they store some of Germany/Austria’s gold reserves. You can listen to interesting details about the history of London, including the many institutions that have shaped it. Within the 3 hours of your tour, you will have seen the most memorable sights in the city.
You will be guided by your certified city of London guide, undergoing an enjoyable walk through London's financial district. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be dropped off by your guide at Liverpool Street.
- Tour guiding
- Guided city walk in German with a maximum of 10 participants
- Children under 8 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of the steps of St Paul's Cathedral (West Entrance), the closest underground stations are St Paul's on the Central Line (red) and Mansion House on the District/Circle Line (green/yellow).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children ages 8 and up are permitted on this tour