London: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Full-Day Tour
- Explore Windsor Castle and take a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath
- See the famous Roman Baths (if option selected)
- Travel in a first-class luxury motor coach and enjoy the services of a professional tour guide
London Victoria Station
Bath (guided tour)
London Victoria Station
Start at Windsor Castle, home to the Royal Family for 900 years, it is still an Official Residence of the Queen. Visit the magnificent State Apartments, still used for state occasions and Royal receptions. Explore the castle grounds and the 14th-Century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
Continue through the Wiltshire countryside to Stonehenge. Shrouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England.
Head west to Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with handsome honey-colored architecture and the famous Roman baths. Enjoy a panoramic tour of some of the finest architectural sights known to Europe, including Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Assembly Rooms and the famous Pulteney Bridge.
Choose the option to explore the Roman Baths, built around thermal springs, which have been supplying water for over 2,000 years.
- Entry to Windsor Castle with audio guide available in 9 languages
- Entry to Stonehenge with interactive audio guide, but please note audio guides are subject to availability. You can download the official Stonehenge audio tour- app prior to your visit as an alternative.
- Personal audio headset to ensure you never miss a word of the guide's commentary
- Admission to the Roman Baths (unless that option is selected)
- Food & drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Windsor Castle is closed to visitors from January 6-17, 2020, April 9 and 10, and June 14 and 15 so a guided walking tour of Windsor will be offered instead
• St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays
• As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Opening arrangements may, therefore, change with no notice.
• Travel time between London and Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours each way, with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements.