Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge: Full-Day Tour from London
- Tour Windsor Castle’s state apartments
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- Visit ancient Stonehenge
- Explore the Roman city of Bath
- Receive a free Lunch Pack
Have a “through-the-keyhole” look at the Castle’s State Apartments and paintings by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci that hang there. A visit to St. George’s Chapel is also on your tour. The Chapel is the final resting place of King Henry VIII and other monarchs. Before you leave Windsor, you’ll see Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a residence in miniature, complete with electricity, running water, working lifts, and even bottles of wine.
This spring, have the extra special chance to explore the Royal Wedding exhibition at Windsor Castle (A Royal Wedding Exhibition: HRH Princess Eugenie, March 1, 2019 - April 22, 2019). Celebrating the marriage of HRH Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank, this exhibition will display the Princess’s exquisite wedding dress, HRH Princess Beatrice of York’s maid-of-honour dress, and for the first ever time, the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, which was lent to Princess Eugenie by Her Majesty The Queen.
The iconic and ancient monument of Stonehenge is your second stop on the tour. Your first sight of Stonehenge will be of the monolithic rocks rising up from Salisbury Plain. There have been many theories over the ages about this mysterious 5,000-year old formation. You may end up with a theory of your own to add to the speculation. To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, this tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge. Save time, money, and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat, before heading to Bath.
The city of Bath lines the sloping banks of the Avon River. This was England’s first city to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit the 15th-century Bath Abbey and also Pulteney Bridge, which was based on the design of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. You’ll see stunning examples of Georgian architecture and have enough free time in Bath to explore on your own.
After a full and memorable day, you will arrive in London at the end of your tour at approximately 8:00 PM.
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Free lunch pack
- Entry to Roman baths
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
At the visitors centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W. Please check-in at 8:00 AM for departure at 8:30 AM. From 1st April 2019 check-in will be at 7:30 AM for departure at 8:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice
• St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day but worshipers are welcome to attend the services
• Please note that if the state apartments are closed the precincts and the drawings gallery will continue to be open
• This tour departs daily at 8:30 AM and returns at approximately 8:00 PM