White Cliffs of Dover and Canterbury: Day-Trip from London
- Enjoy spectacular coastal views and a scenic walk at the White Cliffs of Dover
- See the beautiful Kent Countryside, known as the garden of England
- Visit Canterbury Cathedral and enjoy a walking-tour of this historic city
Continue to the White Cliffs of Dover, with time to enjoy a coastal breathtaking walk or simply take in the coastal views. On a clear day, see magnificent views of the English Channel and even France. Enjoy an hour of free-time to marvel at the beauty of the White Cliffs. The visitor center offers an opportunity to get refreshments and souvenirs. Then choose to spend longer at the Cliffs, or visit Dover Castle, one of the most impressive castles in England.
Continue to the historic city of Canterbury, where your guide will introduce you to the city with an informative walking tour. Wander among the ancient buildings and charming streets of this picturesque city. Take some free time to visit Canterbury Cathedral if you wish, or spend longer exploring this magnificent historic city. Spend 2.5 hours in Canterbury, with time for lunch, a walking tour, cathedral visit and time to explore. Arrive back in London by around 6:30 PM.
- Visitor & parking charges at the White Cliffs of Dover
- Walking tour of Canterbury
- Transportation by comfortable midi-coach
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Victoria: Noura Restaurant, 16 Hobart Place, Victoria, SW1W 0HH. (5 minutes walk from Victoria Train Station). Cross the road at the Shakespeare Pub, and walk via Grovesnor Gardens. Noura is opposite 2 Grovesnor Gardens.Open in Google Maps ⟶