Tower of London and Tower Bridge VIP Early-Access Tour
- Enjoy Skip the Line entrance to the Tower of London and see the royal castle without the crowds
- Enjoy prepaid tickets to the Tower Bridge Experience
- Get up close to the Crown Jewels before the crowds arrive
- Watch the 700-year-old Tower of London opening ceremony
- Listen to incredible commentary and insights from your local London Guide
Meet your guide at Tower Hill Underground Station. Then, skip the lines to London’s most historic royal palace at the Tower of London. Watch the official opening ceremony by the Yeoman Warders. Go inside to look at the Crown Jewels without the crowds.
Then, walk over to Tower Bridge and skip-the-lines to the Tower Bridge Experience. Learn the history of London’s most famous bridge, and enjoy panoramic views down the River Thames.
Look inside the Victorian Engine Rooms to see the coal-driven engines that used to power the opening of the bridge. See exhibits that explain the workings and history of Tower Bridge for a more immersive experience.
- Skip-the-line access to the Tower of London
- Get up close to the world-famous Royal Beefeaters who guard the Caste
- Witness the Opening Ceremony performed by the Royal Beefeaters
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Tower Bridge Experience
- Entrance to the Victorian Engine Rooms
- Enjoy the tour in the company of a local English speaking guide
- Visit must see highlights the White Tower, the Execution Area, the Crown Jewels, the Armory, Ravens Den, Traitors Gate and much more
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Tower Hill Underground Station (underground lines: Circle or District), Trinity Square, London EC3N 2BQ. Take the main exit and meet your guide outside the station, between Citizen M Hotel and Trinity Square Gardens, adjacent to the red Tower Hill Tram refreshment stand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
• Participants should be in good health
• The supplier welcomes disabled customers, though some sites are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter, and due to the narrow sidewalks, traffic and seasonal conditions, no guarantee can be given that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages