Hyde Park and South Kensington Museums Tour in Italian
- Go for a walk in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens to experience London's green lung
- Journey through the natural world at the Natural History Museum
- Admire the handsome architecture of the Victoria and Albert Museum
- See ancient fossils and recreations of dinosaurs
- Get some time for a cup of tea in the Victorian café
Next, visit the Victoria and Albert Museum to explore the world's largest collection of decorative arts and design. Get some time for a cup of tea in the Victorian-era café. Then, take a short walking tour of the upscale Kensington neighborhood to view its neoclassical buildings.
Admire the red-brick Royal Albert Hall and see the memorial to Prince Albert at the entrance to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Go for a walk in the park to look at the statue of Peter Pan and the Italian Garden.
- Italian-speaking art expert guide
- Entrance to the museums
- Drinks in the café