Stonehenge Private Sunset Tour with Lacock and Bath
- Discover the ancient monument of Stonehenge with privileged private access to the circle
- Visit the historic city of Bath and see the charming village of Lacock
- Take in Bath’s ancient Roman baths and Georgian-era pump house
- Arrive at Stonehenge as the sun sets to enjoy a dramatic view away from the crowds
- Enjoy a meal stop in a 13th Century inn (food/drinks not included)
Take in some of the impressive sights of this attractive and historic city as you walk through its picturesque streets. Visit the remarkable ancient Roman Baths, and the Georgian Grand Pump Room. An optional walking tour allows you to see where writer Charles Dickens once lived and worked, and to sample some of the delicious local cheeses.
From there continue to the village of Lacock, another historic site dating back to Saxon times. This scenic village has been the site of several major films and productions, with parts of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, and Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone filmed here.
Take your time to look around the village, before stopping for an early evening meal in one of England’s oldest pubs, The George Inn, built in 1361.
Leave Lacock and head towards Stonehenge as the sun sets, giving you a dramatic view of this incredible monument. Enjoy these jaw-dropping monoliths with a unique viewing experience that guarantees direct access to the stones, unavailable to members of the general public.
Your guide will discuss the history of this 5,000 year old site, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and explain the many mysterious theories about how exactly it was built. Away from the crowds, marvel at this ancient construction and see for yourself why it is one of the most visited sites in the world, before boarding your coach and returning to London.
- Entrance to the Roman baths and pump room
- Private access to Stonehenge closed to the public
- Visit to a 14th century pub in Lacock
Prepare for the activity
11:10 AM at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) at the address 4-18 Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, London SW7 4LJ, UK. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶