Stonehenge Half-Day Afternoon Tour from London
- Explore the mysteries of Stonehenge
- Listen to expert commentary with an audio guide in 9 languages
- Enjoy 60 minutes of extended free time at Stonehenge
- Take a scenic drive through the Salisbury Plains
Learn about its origins, dating back nearly 5,000 years, as you listen to expert commentary with an audio guide. The guide is available in 9 languages, including Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German. The curious Stonehenge structure continues to divide historians as to its precise purpose, but form your own informed theories as you enjoy extended time exploring this marvel of the ancient world at your own pace.
After uncovering Stonehenge's secrets, and soaking up the magical atmosphere, return by comfortable air-conditioned coach to London, in time to enjoy your own evening plans in the UK’s fantastic capital.
- Entry to Stonehenge with extended time
- Luxury air conditioned coach
- Headset at Stonehenge with expert commentary in 9 languages
When you get there
• Tour departs at 2:00 PM from Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 (check-in at 1:45 PM) • During the winter season (between October 16 2018 and March 31 2019), the tour departs at 11:00 AM from Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 (check-in at 10:45 AM). It returns to London between 5:00 PM and 5:30 PM • Gate number may change. Please double check the departure gate upon arrival at Victoria Coach StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Please Note: There is no guide for this tour, but you will learn everything you need to know from your audio guide