London: Stonehenge Half-Day Tour
- Explore the wondrous site of Stonehenge
- Learn about interesting theories behind Stonehenge's construction
- Visit the new visitor center to gain further insights about the megalithic monument
Situated on Salisbury Plain in the Wiltshire countryside, the cluster of 40-ton rocks were constructed more than 5,000 years ago. Although the function of Stonehenge is still a matter of fierce debate, what is known about the UNESCO World Heritage Site is that it has been a site of pagan worship for centuries. Make up your own mind as you uncover the history behind the extraordinary monument.
A new world-class visitor center is now a short shuttle bus ride away from the stone circle site and combines cutting edge audiovisuals with exhibitions of ancient objects.
- Entrance fee to Stonehenge
- Audio guide at Stonehenge (subject to availability)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Audio guides are available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish
• Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it is suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
• Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements