London: Inside Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London
- Visit St. Paul's Cathedral and gain special access to the Quire
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Enter Buckingham Palace
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our photo stop at the spectacular Westminster Abbey.
St Paul's Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St. Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. (On Sundays, due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral).
The Changing of the Guard
A mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace – an unforgettable experience!
(When this ceremony is not available, you will visit the Horseguards Parade instead).
Buckingham Palace - ‘Special Timed Entry includes an Audio Tour’
Special timed entry ensures a breathtaking visit to the official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837. Open for just 8 weeks a year, the State rooms are an opportunity not to be missed! Marvel at the splendour of the rooms, used on official occasions by the Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and Throne room, before ending your royal tour with a walk through the stunning south garden.
Your guide will leave you here after the Changing of the Guard and you can spend as much time as you wish at the palace.
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral with special access to the Quire
- Entry to Buckingham Palace with special timed entry
- Panoramic tour of London
- Professional tour guide
- Luxury air-conditioned tour bus
- Hotel drop off
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH Check-in: 07:30am. Departure: 08:00am Return (approx): 12:00pm. You can then enjoy your visit to the Palace and spend as much time as you wish inside. A typical visit time is 2 hoursOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• On Sundays, due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
• Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
• Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from the local partner cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
• Audio-commentary at Buckingham Palace is available in 9 languages (subject to availability)