Royal London Half-Day Bike Tour
- Hear interesting stories from well-informed guides
- Enjoy comfortable bikes for all ages
- Discover London's royal attractions
- Visit the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain
- Cycle at a relaxed pace and enjoy the scenery
- Enjoy lunch or a pint of beer in a traditional English pub
The comfortable cruiser bikes provide for smooth cycling as you tour classic London attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. Halfway through the tour you’ll take a break at a traditional English pub. Why not enjoy a bite of lunch and a traditional pint of English beer?
After lunch you’ll continue your journey and discover more of royal London. Singing “God Save The Queen” as you cycle is by no means compulsory, but it's strongly encouraged! With a friendly guide and action-packed schedule, this is one tour you shouldn't miss!
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Queensway Tube Station between 10:45 and 11:05 or between 15:15 and 15:35 (depending on the time you have booked). You'll recognize him by the Fat Tire sign he'll be holding and his company t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes