Welcome to London Tour
- Enjoy a private tour of the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom
- Take a private Thames River cruise
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- See St. Paul's Cathedral on a guided tour
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, your guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
The next stop on your full-day tour is The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard, as one of the Queen’s Foot Guard Regiments marches from St. James’s Palace to Buckingham Palace, dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies. *
You’ll take an extended private cruise on the River Thames and have excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe.
After free time for lunch, tour St. Paul's Cathedral, the 17th-century masterpiece designed by Christopher Wren. Listen to the sound of the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays, when there is restricted viewing at the Cathedral, enter and observe one of the services.
You’ll finish your tour near South Bank, with the rest of the afternoon to browse and shop at your leisure.
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entry to the Tower of London and Crown Jewels viewing
- Private Thames River cruise
- St. Paul's Cathedral tour
- Panoramic London tour
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users