Private Transfer: Central London to London City Airport
- Travel in comfort between London City Airport and central London
- Take the worry out of your transportation needs
- Skip the lines for expensive taxis
Benefit from the services of a professional chauffeur and get dropped off at your accommodation in a timely manner.
For departure transfers, wait at the concierge desk in the lobby of your hotel or accommodation at the confirmed pickup time. It is recommended that you book your pickup at least 4 hours before your departure flight time. These lead times can be extended or shortened by ringing the operations center in advance.
- Airport transfer
Prepare for the activity
Pickup from London City Airport, or at hotels and private accommodations in the following central London postcode areas: W1, W2, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14, SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, NW1, NW8, WC1,WC2, N1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, and SE1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable), and golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances
• Any excess luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be declared at the time of booking
• Infants and children count as full fare passengers, regardless of age
• Baby seats and special seating must be requested in advance, and will be charged an additional £10 per transfer, payable directly to the driver. No charge applies if you provide your own baby or special seating