London Open-Top Bus Tour and Stonehenge Visit
- On a bus or privately cruising on the River Thames, see all the best that London has to offer
- See the soldiers march to music at the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a visit to Stonehenge, included in the tour
- Learn all about Stonehenge with an audio guide
- Travel with a proffessional driver in a luxury air-conditioned bus
- Get great photo opportunities on a scenic drive through the Salisbury Plains
Some of the great places you’ll get to see on this tour include Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. The bus will pass by Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, the incredible St. Paul’s Cathedral.
A trip on the Thames is next, where you'll pass Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge. Upon arrival at Embankment pier, the tour rejoins the bus and heads for Buckingham Palace. From a great viewpoint, you’ll get to see the Changing of the Guard and the soldiers marching to music in their smart red coats and busbies.
There will be a 1-hour-break for lunch in Victoria before you board a luxury, air-conditioned bus to head to Stonehenge. The famous, prehistoric site is one of the most amazing things in Britain, standing alone in an empty tract of the misty Salisbury Plain.
Learn about all of this and more on your visit to Stonehenge, an ancient feat of engineering and design that has kept people guessing for generations. Entrance to the site with an audio guide is included in the tour.
- Double-decker routemaster tour
- Trip on the Thames
- Changing of the Guard
- Entrance fee to Stonehenge with audio guide
- Private River Thames cruise
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
• Please note that the audio guide is only available for the Stonehenge part of the tour