London: Hop-on Hop-off Cruise & Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Visit the iconic Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the Crown Jewels of the British Monarchy
- See the sights of London from a hop-on hop-off Thames cruise
Hop off and back on at will to visit attractions such as the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern, and many others.
Hop off at Tower Pier to visit the iconic Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has served as a fortress, a palace, and a prison. Visit Tower Green, the Tower itself, and see the Crown Jewels of the British Monarchy.
Your 24-hour sightseeing cruise ticket allows you to hop-on and hop-off the boat at any of the 4 conveniently-located piers throughout London. From Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, London Eye Pier, and Greenwich Pier, you will have access to some of London's most famous attractions such as Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Tower of London, the Royal Observatory, the London Aquarium, and more.
- 1-day hop-on hop-off cruise ticket
- On-board commentary
- Drinks and snacks (available for purchase on board)
Prepare for the activity
• Customers cannot exchange their voucher at the London Eye Pier
• The Tower of London ticket is valid for single entry use within 72 hours of issue date