London: Private 3-Hour Family-Friendly Highlights Tour
- Discover London's landmarks on an exciting family-oriented sightseeing tour
- Learn about British history and culture through fun stories and interesting facts recounted by a kid-friendly guide
- Admire the exterior of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, and more
Your tour begins outside the awe-inspiring beauty of Westminster Abbey, one of the most important churches in the United Kingdom. Learn about the coronation and funerals of British kings and queens and take a peek at the Abbey. See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, which consist of the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
Afterward, walk to Downing Street, home of the official residences of the United Kingdom's Prime Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer, before reaching Buckingham Palace. The official London residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, here you can witness one of the best-known and most characteristic ceremonies in the country, the Changing of the Guard (if scheduled). If the ceremony is not scheduled on the day of your tour, you will still be able to see the Horse Guards Parade.
For the final part of the tour, ride the world's oldest underground transport system, affectionately known by Londoners as “The Tube” or a typical double-decker bus, to the City of London. From here, see the splendid facades of Saint Paul's Cathedral, an ancient section of the city that the Romans named “Londinium,” as well as the Old London Wall.
- Private Tour
- Personal, kid-friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Public transportation tickets
Prepare for the activity
Just outside Saint James’s Park Tube Station (Broadway Exit), opposite Conrad Hotel and Costa Coffee, on Westminster, London SW1H 0AB. The tour guide will be showing a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• This is an outdoor walking tour and therefore does not foresee entering the various buildings and attractions your guide will show you along the way
• This tour is suitable for children aged 5 and above. Younger kids and toddlers are welcome, but the tour may not be appropriate for their age
• The Changing the Guard takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from August to April, but doesn't take place in the rain or in very bad weather conditions
• If the Changing of the Guard is canceled rest assured that you will still be able to see them guarding Buckingham Palace and you will see the Horse Guards Parade