London: Churchill War Rooms Entrance Ticket
- See the original Churchill War Rooms, left intact from WWII
- Learn about the legacy of Churchill at the Churchill museum
- Discover artifacts of war and learn about military strategies
- Hear some of Churchill's rousing wartime speeches
Find out what it was really like in the Cabinet War Rooms during the war. Hear about the conditions underground, the camaraderie, the secrecy, the fear of attack, and the experience of working in close proximity to Churchill.
Then, explore the Churchill Museum to uncover the man behind the image, housed within the Churchill War Rooms. It is the first major museum in the world solely dedicated to Sir Winston Churchill. The museum uses cutting-edge technology and multimedia displays to bring his story to life.
- Entrance to the Churchill Museum, Cabinet War Rooms and Churchill's Bunker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Upon arrival at Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, present your voucher and photo ID in exchange for your activity. You must redeem your ticket prior to admission to Churchill War Rooms. • Opening times: Monday – Sunday, 10:00 AM-3:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶