London: British Museum Small Group Tour for Kids & Families
- Enjoy a fun and entertaining small group tour of the British Museum
- Have fun with a professional Blue Badge and kid-friendly guide
- Learn more about the British Museum with other families
- Enjoy a private experience with no more than 14 people
You will explore the Egyptian section, including the 5400 year-old mummy, Ginger and the stunning statue of Ramses II. You will view the Rosetta Stone and learn about how it helped to decipher ancient hieroglyphics. You will also learn about Ancient Greece and its Gods, while viewing the section dedicated to the Parthenon in Athens and discover artifacts from the medieval burial site in Sutton Hoo, England.
Your Blue Badge, kid-friendly guide will give you an experience you and your kids will never forget! Don't miss out on this perfect experience for the whole family!
- Local guide
- Professional Blue Badge guide
- Kid-friendly guide
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
at the main gate of the British Museum on Great Russell Street,London, WC1B 3BA, just opposite the Museum Tavern (next to Starbucks). The tour guide will be showing a sign with customer's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Younger kids and toddlers are welcome, but the tour can be too much for their ages. We do not charge kids younger than 6 years old.