London: Break the Barrier Speed Boat Ride
- Experience the first all-speed boat trip ever to be seen on the river Thames
- Listen to the sounds and memories that have shaped 2000 years of highs and lows
- Enjoy the thrill of high speed tricks and manoeuvres that will have you screaming with delight
From Sinatra to Sia, experience the hippest hits and the hardest turns. For that reason, this trip is for those daring enough to experience what can truly be achieved on a speedboat. Thanks to the custom built 630 horsepower twin four-stroke engines and your highly experienced skipper team, you will get there fast.
Cruise over the water with speed and style whilst taking in the most popular sights of London. Your guide will entertain you at Greenwich and the Thames Barrier. Along the way, you will see an array of iconic London landmarks so don’t forget your camera.
All of this comes with a healthy portion of high-speed tricks and maneuvers that will have you screaming with delight. The speedboats really live up to their name as they carve through the water at angles never thought possible. Your expert skipper will ensure your safety, your guide will be ready with the banter, and you will supply the screams for 40 minutes that will leave you wanting to come again and again.
- Safety briefing and waterproof equipment supplied
- 40 minute speedboat ride
- Guide on-board to entertain at Greenwich and the Thames Barrier
- Experienced skipper operating 630bhp aerodynamically streamlined speedboat
- Music through the ages playing from the on board sound system
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
London Bridge City Pier, SE1 2QP. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your trip time to meet the local partner for check in, kitting up and safety briefing ready to depart on schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There will be up to 12 passengers on the speedboat
• If you have an existing medical condition that may be affected by this experience then you must consult your doctor before taking part. Boats can encounter unpredictable movement that can aggravate existing medical conditions
• Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy
• Disabled guests are welcomed but the local supplier cannot take wheelchairs on-board the vessels, so this experience is not suitable for wheelchairs users
• All passengers must be able to sit unaided on-board
• A minimum of 8 passengers is permitted for each sailing trip, vessels that are not filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled