London: 2.5-Hour British Museum Small-Group Family Tour
- Learn about the history of mankind and cultures at the British Museum
- Enjoy tailor-made games and activities for the kids
- Benefit from the knowledge of your Blue Badge guide
Accompanied by your knowledgable guide, see and learn about the ‘must see’ pieces of the collection, including: the Rosetta Stone and its role in decoding ancient hieroglyphics, Ginger the 5400-year-old mummy, and the stunning statue of the most powerful pharaoh of the Egyptian Empire, Rameses II. Discover Ancient Greece, its Gods, and the Parthenon in Athens and discover artifacts from a medieval burial site in Sutton Hoo, England.
- English-speaking Blue Badge guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the main gate of the British Museum on Great Russell Street,London, WC1B 3BA, just opposite the Museum Tavern (next to Starbucks). The tour guide will be showing a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Children under 6 years old go free on this tour.