London: Royal Walking Tour with Buckingham Palace Visit
- Visit Buckingham Palace
- Go inside Buckingham Palace & see the amazing State Rooms
- See more than 15 royal London sights
- Marvel at 3 Royal Palaces & 4 Royal Parks
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group with a fun local guide
Among the sights that you will see along the way are: Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Parliament Square, Horse Guard Parade, Big Ben (sadly covered up), and the Houses of Parliament. The last stop in Westminster is Parliament Square, where you will gaze upon the largest of all the Royal Palaces: the Palace of Westminster.
After the walking tour, you will go to Buckingham Palace where you can enter the Queens Royal Residence and visit the State Rooms.
- Entry to Buckingham Palace's State Rooms
- Walking tour of Westminster
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside of the Ritz hotel next to the 2 red telephone boxes and 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs. The nearest tube station is Green Park Underground - take the left-hand exit and go up the stairs. To get to the meeting point you'll walk past the Big Bus Company people.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Buckingham Palace visit is at the end of the walking tour