Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths Day Trip
- Join the most popular and best-selling day trip from London
- Be among the first to enter magnificent Windsor Castle
- Visit mysterious Stonehenge
- Enjoy a Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Entry to the Roman Baths
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames, just outside of London. From William the Conqueror to the current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. See for yourself the splendor of St. Georges chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play, The Merry Wives of Windsor, in one of them!
Bath, another world heritage site, is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces, and architecture. Following a panoramic tour of the city, visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge, where the river Avon cascades over the weir. You can also shop, explore the area, or take an afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet.
Your ticket includes entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. The magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple were built on Britain's only natural hot water spring. Admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture as you walk around the steaming pool.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast, empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years. Since then, it has become a symbol for paganism, spiritual worship, and a topic of long standing public debate. Unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Audio guide at Stonehenge (subject to availability)
- Panoramic coach tour in Bath
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from gate 20, Victoria coach station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP. This is a 5-minute walk from Victoria train station. Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Windsor Castle is closed on the following dates, therefore, you will be visiting Hampton Court Palace instead: April 18, 19 & 21, May 3 & 18, June 17
• Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it is suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
• Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic congestion. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements