Full-Day Paris & Versailles Tour from London by Eurostar
- See Paris in a day, direct from London
- Take a guided tour of the major highlights of Paris
- Go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for panoramic city views
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Upgrade to Standard Premier for breakfast, light meal, and refreshments served at your train seat
Sit back and relax on the comfortable journey. On arrival at Gare du Nord station, you will be met by a guide who will sweep you away on a panoramic tour of the world’s most romantic city. Look out for Parisian gems, such as the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, and Trocadero, all from the comfort of your coach seat.
A major highlight will be a visit to the Eiffel Tower, as symbolic of Paris as croissants at pavement cafés. The tower stands at a whopping 1,063 feet high, so get your camera ready to take advantage of the breathtaking views from its lofty second floor.
Depart the city for the short trip to the Palace of Versailles. Here you can wander through the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors, and Queen’s Apartments. The audio-guided tour also includes a visit to the magnificent gardens, except during The Musical Fountain Display on Saturdays and Public Holidays.
After a thrilling day exploring the City of Lights and the magnificent Palace, your guide will escort you back to Gare du Nord for your return train journey in the evening.
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Guide for the Paris portion of the tour
- Admission fees for the Eiffel Tower and Palace of Versailles
- Free map of Paris
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time: 6:00 AM (5:30 AM on Saturdays). Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the time stated. Please exchange your voucher upon arrival at: Chop's Coffee Shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station, where you will be met by a representative from the local tour operator. Regular train departure times: • Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St. Pancras International at 7:01 AM. Return train will depart at 8:13 PM and arrive at 9:39 AM. • Saturday: Train will depart from St. Pancras International at 6:18 AM. Return train will depart at 8:13 PM and arrive at 9:39 PM. On certain dates, train times may vary. Please confirm your train timings with the supplier before the travel date.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company, you must contact the supplier 24 hrs after booking to confirm the exact names of all the travelers within your booking
• Train seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis and it cannot be guaranteed that they will be together
• Bring a valid passport and check your visa requirements. These will be validated at the check-in desk
• This tour involves a fair amount of fast-paced walking, please dress appropriately
• The local partner is not responsible for delays resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party actions, or bad weather
• Friday 15th November 2019 LATER EUROSTAR DEPARTURES. Inbound Train ES 9061 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 8:43 PM, arriving at 10:00 PM. Check-in time is at 7:30 PM
• Check-in closes 45 mins prior to departure