Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- See London's historic and modern architecture from a luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Drive past Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament
- Watch the historic Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Receive a free lunch pack
- See the Crown Jewels and walk with a Beefeater at the Tower of London
- Cruise down the River Thames and admire London's revived riverside attractions
- Go to the quire at St. Paul's Cathedral and see beautiful mosaics
Have your cameras at the ready as you drive past Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. Gaze across the river at the London Eye and the South Bank. Drive down streets lined with architecture from all eras, from the white Portland stone buildings of Belgravia, to the glass-and-steel skyscrapers of the City of London. Towering high over the City is Sir Christopher Wren’s magnificent St. Paul’s Cathedral, widely considered to be his masterpiece. You will jump off the coach to enter the quire, and marvel at the cathedral’s beautiful mosaics.
Another highlight of your tour will be the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace, held daily at 11:00 AM. Watch the mounted sentries in their red tunics and bearskins perform one of the oldest of the royals’ ceremonies.
To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, the tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge! Save time, money and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat.
Then continue the history theme at the Tower of London. The former royal palace and prison’s 1,000 year history will come to life as you take an exclusive walk with a Yeoman Warder, more fondly known as a “Beefeater.” Hear the story of the peasants’ revolt and the assault on the Tower in 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the monarch within, and how the Tower’s architecture protects it from attack.
Finally, swap land for water and cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy panoramic views of London’s riverside attractions, such as the Globe Theater, Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament, City Hall, and Big Ben. Your full-day adventure ends at Embankment Pier at around 18:00, putting you close to the heart of London’s theater district, Soho, and Chinatown.
- Admission to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Air-conditioned bus transport throughout
- Professional guide and River Boat guide
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Golden Tours Visitors Centre,Victoria Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SHA, London, SW1W 9SH. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time. The nearest tube station is Victoria (5-minute walk)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour inside the cathedral does not happen on Sundays due to church services
• The Guard Change may not be operational in poor weather conditions and you will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
• All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day