From London via Eurostar: Paris 1-Day Bus Tour
- Travel comfortably with reserved seats on the Eurostar train
- See famous Parisian sights from open top bus tour
- Visit more of Paris with a free Metro ticket
- Enjoy free time for shopping and exploring France's capital city
- Find your way around with free map of Paris
Check-in is at 06:00 AM (Saturdays at 05:30 AM) at St. Pancras International train station. Enjoy reserved seats on the Eurostar train. Choose the Standard Premier optional extra to enjoy breakfast, a light meal, and refreshments served at your seat.
On arrival at Gare du Nord station in Paris, your Parisian guide will meet you and show you to the tour bus. See sights like the Arc de Triomphe, the grand Champs-Elysées and Place de la Concorde from the open-top bus.
After the bus tour you will have plenty of time to shop and explore the city with your free map of Paris and Metro ticket. Visit the Louvre museum to see world famous works of art, lounge in a Left Bank cafe, or take the lift up the Eiffel Tower for breathtaking views out over Paris (not included).
After your day in Paris, arrive at the Eurostar Check-In at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Paris is 08:13 PM, and you will arrive back in London at 09:29 PM.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Open-top bus tour of famous sights in Paris
- Metro ticket
- Map of Paris
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower and Louvre museum
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Daily except Sunday Meeting time: 6:00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the time stated. Please exchange your voucher upon arrival at: Chop's Coffee Shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station, where you will be met by a Golden Tours representative. Train Departure Times: Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St. Pancras Int. at 07:01. Return train will depart at 20:13 and arrive at 21:39. Saturday: Train will depart from St. Pancras Int. at 06:18. Return train will depart at 20:13 and arrive at 21:39.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Louvre museum is closed Tuesdays
• The supplier will not be liable if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third-party action, or bad weather.
• Monday to Friday: train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:54 AM (8:19 AM on 26 December)
• Return train will depart at 8:13 PM (will be earlier or later on certain days in Dec. Jan. Feb. and March)
• Due to security reasons and regulations, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travelers within your booking (you can find contact details on your voucher after booking)
• Train seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed together