From London: Small-Group Tour Oxford & Cotswold's Villages
- Take in breath-taking views of the Cotswolds region
- Explore with a local guide to discover the city of Oxford
- Marvel at the beauty of the Cotswolds with a focus on specific Cotswold villages
- Enjoy smaller roads and beautiful views on this small-group tour
You will travel by air-conditioned luxury 16 seat mini-coach, which allows you to explore some of the beautiful areas that larger groups cannot reach.
Later, you will travel to Oxford, where you will spend 2.5 hours in this fabulous city. A local tour guide will offer a walking tour to introduce you to the city. Your admission to a typical Oxford college is included. The tour aims to return to London in the evening at approx 7 pm and the tour will finish at Hammersmith, a vibrant area with many great restaurants, traditional pubs, and with fast transport links to all parts of London.
- Luxury air-conditioned mini-coach transport
- Fun driver-guide
- Walking tour of Oxford with a local guide
- Admission to an Oxford College
- Food and drinks
- Children under 4 years
Prepare for the activity
VICTORIA: meet outside Noura Restaurant in Victoria at 16 Hobart Place SW1W 0HH. This location is 5 minutes walk from the main train station. Cross the road at the Shakespeare Pub and walk via Grovesnor Gardens. Meeting point at 16 Hobart place, is opposite 2 Grovesnor Gardens. Please use restrooms in the station, as there are no facilities at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour uses a luxury mini-coach, but space is limited compared to larger vehicles