Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds Villages Full-Day Tour
- Explore the historic city of Oxford on a guided tour
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon
- Admire the scenic landscapes of the picturesque Cotswolds
Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford, take a short orientation walking tour with your tour manager. Afterwards have free time to explore Stratford Upon Avon.
Enjoy a drive through the picturesque Cotswolds, an area of astounding natural beauty. Admire the landscapes of beautiful rolling hills and honey-colored stone villages. Weather permitting there will be time for photo stops.
Next stop is Oxford for a walking tour with a guide who will show you many points of interest, such as the Sheldonian Theater, Balliol College, and the Museum of Science.
Your expected arrival time back in central London is 19:00.
- Round-trip transportation from London
- Visit to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Drive through the Cotswolds with photo stops
- Walking tour of Oxford with tour guide
- Services of tour manager
When you get there
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 09:00 AM. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure