Glastonbury and Cheddar Gorge Day Trip from London
- Discover the secrets of mystical Glastonbury
- Hear about the legend of King Arthur and the Glastonbury Thorn
- Explore the town of Cheddar and visit the natural wonder of Cheddar Gorge
You’ll pass through Wells, the smallest cathedral city in England, before arriving in Glastonbury to discover the secrets of this mystical place. Learn about the legend of King Arthur and the famous Glastonbury Thorn, and see the remnants of St. Michael's church atop of Glastonbury Tor. The church was destroyed by an earthquake during medieval times.
Travel through the Somerset countryside to the quintessentially English town of Cheddar, where there will be a short stop for you to explore the local shops and to see the gorge. The Cheddar Gorge has been named the second-greatest natural wonder in Britain.
- Round-trip luxury coach transportation from London
- Visit to Cheddar and Cheddar Gorge
- Admission to Glastonbury Abbey
- Free time in Glastonbury
- Tour manager
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 8:15 AM. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶