Full-Day Downton Abbey, Oxford and Bampton Tour from London
- Enjoy a walk around Oxford, home to one of the world's oldest universities
- Visit Bampton village, featured in the TV drama Downton Abbey
- Enjoy a tour of Highclere Castle and see rooms featured in the series
- Receive a copy of Lady Carnarvon's autobiography as a souvenir
Next on this 10-hour tour is a visit to Bampton, the setting for the exterior village scenes in Downton Abbey. See the church, the house of Matthew Crawley's mother, homes transformed into the post office and various pubs.
Head to Highclere Castle, the country seat of the Earls of Carnarvon. The tour of the Castle’s public rooms includes the magnificent main hall, the library, sitting rooms and other rooms featured in Downton Abbey.
Take home a copy of Lady Carnarvon's book as a souvenir of your visit.
- Entrance fee to Highclere Castle
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury coach
- A copy of Lady Carnarvon's book
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs at 08:15 AM from gates 18-20 at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP. Check-in begins at 08:00 AM. This is a 5-minute walk from the Victoria train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The order of sites visited may change from time to time
• Once the tour is booked there are no refunds unless the local tour operator is able to resell the tour ticket