Canterbury Cathedral, Dover Castle, and White Cliffs
- Visit historic Canterbury Cathedral
- See the famous White Cliffs of Dover
- Learn about the history of Dover Castle, the largest castle in England
You’ll travel on to the coast to see the White Cliffs of Dover, one of the country’s most spectacular natural features. An icon of Britain, the White Cliffs have been a sign of hope and freedom for centuries. Take a walk along the clifftops and look out over the busy English Channel. On a clear day you’ll be able to see across to France.
Just a short drive up the road from the White Cliffs of Dover is Dover Castle, one of the largest castles in the country, strategically placed at the shortest crossing point to continental Europe.
The castle has played a prominent role in Britain’s history, and dates back to the Iron Age. A Roman lighthouse and Anglo-Saxon church still stand within the grounds. Admission to the castle is included in the tour and you’ll also have some free time to explore the grounds.
- Visit to the White Cliffs of Dover
- Admission to Dover Castle
- Visit to Canterbury and admission to Canterbury Cathedral
- Round-trip transportation by luxury coach
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users