Avebury and Stonehenge Day Trip from London
- Visit medieval Avebury and see the world's largest stone circle
- Tour the Neolithic burial chambers at West Kennet Long Barrow
- Enjoy free time to explore Stonehenge with an audio guide
Hear about the ghost sightings at the Red Lion Pub, located inside the stone circle, where high levels of paranormal activity have been recorded.
Walk up the hill to West Kennet Long Barrow, which is one of the largest Neolithic burial tombs in Britain. Your guide will take you into the burial chambers and bring history alive.
The final stop of the day is world-famous Stonehenge. Enjoy time to explore the site with an audio guide.
- Tour manager
- Round-trip transportation by luxury coach from London
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Guided walking tour of Avebury
- Visit to West Kennet Long Barrow
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is across from Earls Court underground station (Warwick Road exit) at 9:00 AM. Please wait at bus stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre (postode SW5 9TB).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short breaks less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
You might also like...
Product ID: 65388