Eat Like a Londoner: The Internationalist Food Experience
- Join a local to discover London’s incredible food culture and taste dishes from all over the world
- Explore the streets of Soho and Covent Garden and soak up the inspiring international culinary culture
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as tapas, dim sum and gelato
- Stop at an Irish pub that London locals love
- Shop in stores that sell top quality produce from all over the world
Taste and shop your way through small, family run Italian delis and Mediterranean shops where you can sample delicious bites before you buy. Have a taste of the best Spanish tapas in town before entering buzzing and colorful Chinatown. Taste some of the most authentic Chinese dim sum in a place where Asian Londoners are regulars.
For dessert, enjoy authentic Italian gelato made with fresh ingredients from the market at a local gelateria, then finish your feasting at an Irish pub where you can relax with a pint or an Irish coffee.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and any food intolerances will be noted to provide the best personalized experience.
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a local host
- 7-8 tastings of various international specialities
- A coffee and a craft beer or a soft drink
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.Open in Google Maps ⟶