Boxing Day: Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the home of Britain's greatest playwright William Shakespeare
- Visit the Medieval Warwick Castle
- Explore the cobbled streets of Oxford
- Relax during a scenic drive through the beautiful Cotswolds
- Ride in a first-class luxury motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
Afterwards, you will veer toward Stratford-upon-Avon, most famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare. You will get the chance to explore Shakespeare's Birthplace, as well as time to walk leisurely through the historic town. Following this township visit, you will drive through one of the most scenic areas of England, the Cotswolds. This journey will see you pass through charming villages with thatched cottages, tea shops and ancient inns.
The last destination in your tour will be the humble town of Oxford. The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. You can take in a fascinating walking tour through the cobbled streets of Oxford to see the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
- Entrance to Warwick Castle
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Personal audio headset so you don't miss a word of your guide's live commentary
- Courtesy hotel pick-up from select central London hotels
- Hotel drop off