Explore palace halls, royal parks, cafes hidden in crypts, as well as other sights of London on a personalized 4-hour experience that takes you to iconic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Explore the iconic route between Westminster and Covent Garden and visit its famous sights
- Soak up the beautiful surroundings the neighbourhood's pristine royal parks
- Grab a pint at a pub renowned for its political and parliamentary regulars
- Take a tour outside Buckingham Palace
- Private and personalized tour (4 hours)
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Attraction tickets
- Transport fees
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note, the above description is just a suggestion. Tours are private so are totally flexible to meet your needs and interests.
- The goal of the tour is to be as authentic and spontaneous as they are when a friend shows you around the city.
- The tour itinerary is a suggested one and anything from start time, meeting place and route can all be tailored to your needs- this is not your normal tour!
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance so we can build the best experience for you!