London: ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views
- Ascend to the top of the UK's tallest sculpture for panoramic views across London
- Admire breath-taking views of London's skyline
- Interact with Anish Kapoor's giant mirrors and descend the 455-step spiral staircase to the ground
Famously designed by Sir Anish Kapoor and Cecil Balmond for the London 2012 Games, the ArcelorMittal Orbit perfectly combines breathtaking city views, inspiring contemporary art and adrenaline-inducing fun. Get up-close to London’s landmarks with innovative and interactive touchscreens that will allow you to zoom into the view, learn more about the city and uncover the history of the ArcelorMittal Orbit. Discover more about Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the London 2012 Games and the sculpture’s artists through fun exhibitions and even interact with the art itself with Anish Kapoor’s two huge concave mirrors, where you can flip the horizon and have fun with the view.
And what goes up, must come down. Enjoy the gentle descent of the 455 steps that wind their way around the sculpture, experience the thrill of The Slide or brave the rush of the 262 foot free fall abseil – or why not try all three.
- Entrance to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- This is the entrance ticket only and does not include a ride on the slide
Prepare for the activity
• Mobile vouchers are accepted
• On visiting the attraction, present your GYG mobile voucher at the ArcelorMittal Orbit ticket office