From Llandudno: Portmeirion, Snowdonia, and Castle Tour
- Marvel at the centuries-old castle of Caernarfon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel through spectacular areas of the Snowdonia National Park and Mount Snowdon Viewpoint
- Visit the artistic and playful village of Portmeirion
Enjoy a tour of Caernarfon and its immense castle. King Edward I created what is surely the most impressive of Wales’s castles here and worthy of its World Heritage status. Take a tour of Portmeirion, a colorful, Italian-style coastal village.
Marvel at LLyn Gwynant and Snowdonia with their many beautiful lakes. Drive through part of Snowdonia National Park and one of its spectacular driving routes. Stop at the awe inspiring viewpoint of the valley below and its lakes. Stop at the majestic Swallow Falls, where Snowdonia's water cascades over the rocky outcrops. Stop at Tu-Hwnt-I'r Bont, one of Snowdonia’s most photographed and painted images. Take a scenic drive through Conwy Valley and the traditional Welsh villages en route back to Llandudno.
- Local guide
- Driver and transport in a 16-seat minibus
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Entrance fees to Swallow Falls Waterfall - £2
- Entrance fees to Caernarfon Castle - Adult / Child / Senior - £9.90 / £6 / £8. Under 5 free entry
- Entrance fees to Portmeirion Adult / Child / Senior - £12 / £8.50 / £10.50. Under 5 free entry
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Opposite the blue main entrance gate to Llandudno Pier is a bus stop/pull-in area and pickup point. There are signs for the vintage marine drive bus, and the red hop-on hop-off bus at the stop. You will also see a mini roundabout to your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• This tour includes some light walking and is suitable for all.
• If you have a child under the age of 3, a child seat is required. These are available for an additional cost of £15, payable on the day. Please contact the office in advance..