From Ljubljana: Lipica and the Coastal City of Piran
Pickup includedRadisson Blu Plaza (08:15), Hotel Birokrat (08:15), Hotel. Aust. Trend (08:15), Hotel Intercontinental (08:30), Hotel Central (08:30), Hotel GH Union (08:30), Hotel City (08:30), Hotel Park (08:45), Hostel Celica (08:45), Krekov trg (08:45), Levstikov square (08:45), French revolution square (08:45), Hotel Cubo (08:45), Hotel Lev (08:45), M-Hotel (08:45),Hotel Mons (08:45) *A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Admire Lipizzan horses
- Discover the Slovenian coast
- Explore varied landscape
After the sightseeing, you will have time to discover the hidden corners of the town, wander along the promenade and sample some savory Mediterranean cuisine. Portorož is a contrast to historic Piran, being mundane resort town whose lively atmosphere you can enjoy during free time.
Lipica Stud Farm is the cradle of the Lipizzaners, the noble white horses. Breeding began 400 years ago to meet the exclusive needs and demands of the Habsburgs. A local guide will show you around the estate; you will see the whole array of magnificent animals – uncertain dark foals, gentle mares, and proud stallions capable of performing the most amazing figures of the Spanish Riding School. The excellence of the Lipizzaners can be admired at their show, in which they astonish the audience with a sophisticated performance accompanied by classical music.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Lipica stud farm
- Sightseeing tour of coastal city Piran
- Piran city walls entrance fee (€2)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Minimum number of participants is 2
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. Wear comfortable shoes