Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
Pick-up serviceRadisson Blu Plaza @ 8:15 AM. Hotel Birokrat @ 8:15 AM. Hotel. Aust. Trend @ 8:15 AM. Hotel Intercontinental @ 8:30 AM. Hotel Central @ 8:30 AM. Hotel GH Union @ 8:30 AM. Hotel City @ 8:30 AM. Hotel Park @ 8:45 AM. Hostel Celica @ 8:45 AM. Krekov trg @ 8:45 AM. Levstikov square @ 8:45 AM. French revolution square @ 8:45 AM. Hotel Cubo @ 8:45 AM. Hotel Lev @ 8:45 AM. M-Hotel @ 8:45 AM. Hotel Mons @ 8:45 AM.
- Admire the stalagmites
- Marvel at the sights
- Explore an enthralling underground world
- Discover medieval Predjama castle
First, go with your guide to the Postojna Caves and uncovers the fascinating world of an unusual amphibian known as the blind salamanders or referred to locally as “human fish”. Explore this enthralling underground world, while your guide explains the geologic forces that created them.
Next, head to the Predjama Castle, a storybook castle wedged beneath a dramatic stone archway and against a cliff. Admire the unique Renaissance architecture of the castle located in south-central Slovenia, in the historical region of Inner Carniola. From the castle, enjoy views of lush, rural Slovenia. After that, sit back and relax on your ride back to Ljubljana.
- English-speaking chauffeur/guide
- Entrance fee to Postojna Cave
- Entrance fee to Predjama Castle with audio-guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time
• You must wear warm clothes for this tour