From Livorno: Shore Excursion to Florence And Pisa
- Enjoy a fantastic day in two of the most amazing cities in Tuscany
- Discover the beautiful city of Florence and admire all its Renaissance monuments and buildings
- Appreciate the Leaning Tower, one of the most symbolic monuments of Italy
Allow yourself fall in love with one of the most beautiful and artistic cities in the world, Florence. You can stroll through its alleys full of history, and enjoy its charming monuments.
Next, discover the most beautiful squares such as Piazza Repubblica. You can take a tour through the streets where the father of the Italian language, Dante Alighieri, used to walk, discover Piazza della Signoria, and take pictures of the emblematic Ponte Vecchio, without a doubt one of the most precious symbols of the city. If you are an art lover, you can optionally visit the Accademia Gallery, one of the most famous museums in the world. There you can admire David, one of the majestic works of art by Michelangelo. If you prefer, you can visit the complex of the Duomo of Florence, an impressive Renaissance construction that will surely take your breath away.
After your magical trip to Florence, you will go to Pisa. There, you can explore Piazza dei Miracoli (which you will access through the Santa Maria gate), one of the entrances of the old wall that used to surround the city. Be amazed by the impressive marble monuments and the green grass where you can lie down to admire the famous Leaning Tower, which you can climb if you wish! If time permits, you can go to the beautiful cathedral of Pisa, located next to the Leaning Tower, where you can admire beautiful works of art.
- Comfortable journey by GT coach with air conditioning
- Expert tour leader
- Tasting of local products
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Entrance to the churches or museums
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Via Claudio Cogorano, 1, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy, at the corner with Piazza del Municipio, next to the meeting point of the shuttle buses coming from cruise ships. Look for staff members wearing blue t-shirts. Please take a shuttle bus to get to Via Cogorano, 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Children under 8 years old are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower
• If your ship arrives later than 9:00 AM, please contact the local operator to see if there's a solution for you