From Livorno: Florence Shore Excursion with Tasting
- Visit Florence at your own pace following the recommendations of your tour leader
- Admire its Renaissance monuments and buildings
- Hear fascinating stories from your expert tour leader during your ride from Livorno
- Enjoy an unparalleled experience in Florence, the most captivating city in Tuscany
Start the day with a tasting of typical Tuscan products in a traditional restaurant for the perfect boost before you begin your exploration. Enjoy the rest of the day to discover Florence's delights at your own pace.
During your free time, admire the majesty of the Duomo, one of the most impressive buildings in Italy, and stroll through the city's beautiful squares including the Piazza Repubblica and Piazza Della Signoria. Travel through time at the Ponte Vecchio, one of the most beautiful and treasured symbols of the city. You will also have enough time to visit the Accademia Gallery, where you can admire Michelangelo's David. Meet your tour leader at the end of the day and head back to Livorno.
- Return transportation in an air-conditioned tour bus
- Tour leader
- Tasting of local products
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Once you leave the boat, take the shuttle bus service to the city center and get off at the last stop in Via Cogorano (at the corner of the Piazza del Municipio). Your tour leader will be there wearing a blue shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes