Lisbon: 2-Hour Sunset Cruise on the Tagus River with Drinks
- Watch the sunset over Lisbon aboard a yacht
- See the landmark sights of the city from the Tagus River
- Look at the outstretched arms of the Cristo-Rei Statue looking over the city from Almada
- Enjoy a relaxing and unforgettable experience, suitable for all ages
Depart from the marina of Belém, next to the Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument to the Discoveries) celebrating the 15th and 16th-century Portuguese "Age of Exploration." Sail beneath the imposing 25 de Abril Bridge, leaving Alcantara behind and arriving in the city's historic quarter. See the white dome of the Basilica da Estrela and the beautiful square of Praça do Comércio. Get a privileged view of the Castle of São Jorge, perched atop one of Lisbon's legendary 7 hills.
From the starboard side, take a look at the famous basin of the Mar da Palha. See the majestic Vasco da Gama Bridge from a distance, as you make your way back to the marina, and get one last spectacular sight as you look at the outstretched arms of the Cristo-Rei Statue in Almada.
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Skipper and crew
- Live commentary in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Welcome Drink
- Hotel pick-up (€25 for up to 4 people and €40 for up to 8 people)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Hotel pick-up from Lisbon is possible with prior reservation and at the additional cost of €25 for up to 4 people and €40 for up to 8 people. For pick-up from other locations, please contact the supplier after booking