Oeiras Coast: Stand Up Paddleboarding near Lisbon
- Learn the basics of standup paddleboarding off the Estoril Coast
- Experience the latest water sports craze
- Enjoy a fun activity for all the family
Bring the family or your friends for a day of fun on the water. Oeiras Marina is the perfect location to learn the basics of standup paddleboarding or develop your endurance for longer paddles with the help of experienced guides.
Master fundamental skills such as how to balance on your board, paddle across the sea and steer in the water. Learn how to respond when you fall, and the best recovery techniques!
- Board and paddle
- Life jacket
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local operator's outdoor center at Oeiras Harbor, Estrada Marginal, 2780-267 Oeiras. Directions by train: Take the train to Santo Amaro from Cais do Sodré station in Lisbon. From Santo Amaro station, head towards the sea and take the tunnel under Estrada Marginal. The tunnel is just before McDonalds. At the end of the tunnel, turn right and walk along the red path to the harbor, where you will see the entrance to the store clearly signposted.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There are restrooms and warm showers at the harbor in Oeiras
• You can store your belongings in a safe place before the activity
• No experience is necessary
• The guides are experienced paddlers certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation, the ACA (American Canoe Association) and the Surfing Federation