Lisbon 2-Hour Tagus River Sailing Cruise
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Tagus River
- Sail from Belém Tower to Alfama
- Experience Lisbon from a unique point of view
- Hear the story of Portugal’s nautical history
You’ll soon be off, sailing the calm waters of the Tagus River on a 2-hour cruise, on board a comfortable and up-to-date sailing yacht.
Sail with an enthusiastic and experienced skipper, who will be happy to tell you all about Lisbon. Yachts range in length from 7-18 meters, and each is equipped with a WC, fridge, and kitchenette.
See the sights of Lisbon from the Belém Tower to Alfama. You’ll sail by the Cristo Rei, enjoying views of the city from a unique point of view, while hearing about Portuguese nautical history and the main monuments you pass by.
- Boat and skipper
- Water or soft drink
- Insurance and taxes
- Guide service
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina in Belem, located between Altis Belem Hotel and Belem Tower. You will see two big red and blue flags and the tour supplier's van next to the BP fuel station facing the marina, near gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
• Comfortable clothing and sports shoes are all you need to enjoy your tour
• Children under 12 years old should wear lifejackets from the time of leaving the dock until arriving back at the dock
• Children under 5 years old travel at half fare when traveling with adults
• Infants and children must always be mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat's maximum occupancy
• This tour will be on sailing boats that are between 37 and 43 feet long, for a maximum of 10 or 12 people or on sailing catamarans that are between 39 and 42 feet long for a maximum 12 or 14 people
• Groups will be split according to the availability of boats