Lisbon: 2-Hour Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
- Watch the sun set over Lisbon from on board a luxury yacht
- Cruise the Tagus River for unique views of Lisbon's historic neighborhoods
- Relax on board the boat as the sun dips behind the horizon of the Atlantic Ocean
Cruise along the tranquil waters of the Tagus River, passing the atmospheric neighborhoods of the city for an appreciation of its maritime and fishing traditions, along with its strategic importance in the defense of Portugal against attack in less peaceful times.
Your enthusiastic and experienced skipper will share their knowlege of sailing the Atlantic and Tagus Estuary, as well as provide stories of Lisbon and its surrounding coast as the sun sets over it. Your safety is a top priority at all times.
Relax on board the stylish boats, which are between 7 and 18 meters long, and feature on board toilet facilities, a kitchenette, and a CD/MP3/radio audio system to provide the sound track to your sunset experience.
- Water or soft drink
- Guide assistance
When you get there
Meet at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina in Belem, located between Altis Belem Hotel and Belem Tower. You will see two big red and blue flags and the tour supplier's van next to the BP fuel station facing the marina, near gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes. For sunset tours, warmer clothes are recommended as the temperature might get colder, although most of the nights in Lisbon are relatively warm
• Children under 12 years old are requested to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until arrival back at the dock
• Please note that this tour will either be conducted on sailing boats (10-12 people) or sailing catamarans (12-14 people). Groups will be split up according to the boat's availability