Enchanted Lisbon Private Half-Day Family Tour
- Get off the usual tourist trail and discover Lisbon through the eyes of a child
- Enjoy child-friendly explanations of the sights you see
- Go to a hospital full of porcelain dolls
- See the roofless church of the Carmo Convent
After meeting your guide, go up the monumental Arch of Rua Augusta and enjoy the amazing view to the city center, the main square (Praça do Comércio) and the Tagus river. Admire the buildings built during the reconstruction of the Pombaline Downtown after the great 1755 Lisbon Earthquake. But, don’t worry; this tour is not a dry history lesson!
Instead, you will discover enchanted places, passing through doors that reveal some surprises. Visit the ancient and roofless church of Carmo Convent in the Chiado neighborhood.
Enter a hospital for porcelain dolls, before going to an unexpected museum inside an old church. Hear curious stories told in a child-friendly way by your local guide.
- Private guided tour for families
- Local guide
- Entrance to mentioned museums and monuments
- Family activities and child-friendly explanations
- Tips and personal expenses
- Entrance to monuments and museums not mentioned in the tour description
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in Praça da Figueira, close to the statue of D.João I, Lisbon. Nearest subway station: Rossio (green line) and Restauradores (blue line). Your guide will be wearing a cloth bag with Little Lisbon logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under 36 months old (3 years) can join for free
• Please ensure you and your kids wear comfortable clothes and shoes. A coat or sweater is useful even in summer time as it can be cold. Don't forget to bring a hat and sunglasses (in the summer), and make sure you apply sunscreen before starting the tour. Bring a raincoat in the winter or on rainy days
• Please note that the pavement can be very irregular. Because Lisbon has many sloped streets (it is known as the "City of 7 Hills), the route may be difficult with baby strollers and pushchairs. If you need to bring one, make sure it is light and thin. Baby carriers, back carriers, or woven wraps and slings are a good option for babies and toddlers