Porto Full-Day Private Tour from Lisbon
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon.
- Spend the day in Portugal's 2nd city on a day trip to Porto
- See all the main monuments of Porto, including Porto Cathedral
- Sample some of the local port Wine
- Learn the maritime history of Portugal's capital of the north
- Admire the Gothic façade of the Church of São Francisco
See top sights such as Porto Se Cathedral, Avenida dos Aliados and Torre & Igreja dos Clerigos - the city’s architectural symbol. Delve into Porto’s history as you pass Liberdade Square and Ponte de Dom Luis I, structures integral to understanding Porto’s past.
Then, disembark to stretch your legs during a walking tour of the Ribeira District, a historic quarter bordering the River Douro. Absorb the ambience that emanates from a myriad of bars and weave your way through ornate squares and winding cobbled streets. The next stop is a Port wine cellar, where you’ll take a guided tour and learn a little about the wine’s production process. For an additional fee, taste a selection of the city’s finest Port wines before heading back to Lisbon.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Free time to explore at each stop
- Free Wi-Fi on-board vehicle
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• Adult pricing applies to all travellers
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking