Pena Palace and Sintra Half-Day Tour from Lisbon
- Admire the Romanticist architecture of Pena Palace in exotic Pena Park
- Explore the narrow streets of bohemian Sintra
- Go to the westernmost point of mainland Europe at Cabo da Roca
- See the former royal retreat of Cascais on the Estoril Coast
- Drive to the popular surfing beach of Guincho
- Discover one of Portugal's richest municipalities
Following the transfer from Lisbon city center, explore the romantic architecture of Pena Palace on a guided tour. Enjoy stunning views of the exotic Pena Park forests, created by King Ferdinand II between 1842 and 1854.
Then, stroll the narrow streets of Sintra town center, stopping to try traditional delicacies, such as queijadas (sweet cheese and egg tarts) or travesseiros (custard-filled puff pastries).
Next, drive along the coast to Cabo da Roca, and enjoy breathtaking views from mainland Europe’s westermost point. Continue to the famous windsurfing beach at Guincho, and stop in Boca do Inferno, a rocky inlet of natural caves along the coast of Cascais.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Official tour guide
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Pena Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (yellow bus kiosk, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) to be exchanged for a ticket. Address: Praça do Comércio, 1100-148, Portugal. Departure time: 9:30 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Comfortable shoes are recommended