Lisbon: Wakeboarding on the Tagus River
- Cruise through Lisbon's most stunning sightseeing areas as you head to the perfect wakeboarding spot
- Take amazing photographs while wake-boarding, with Lisbon's skyline behind you
- Enjoy your own music on board by connecting to the on-board bluetooth speaker
At this point, the river is all yours. Zip around behind the speedy motorboat on your wakeboard, feeling total freedom on the open waters. Each rider gets 20 minutes on the wakeboard, and during the interim, you can kick back with soft drinks and beer. Don’t worry if you’ve never wakeboarded before — the captain will give you all the instruction you need to have a great first time.
After your exciting journey on the wakeboard, you’ll glide back into Lisbon, touching down at the dock from which you departed.
- Drinks (water, soda, and beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and snacks
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Doca de Santo Amaro de Alcântara, Gate 2 (in front of Irish and Co. restaurant), Av. Brasília 3154, 1300-299 Lisbon, Portugal. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is not recommended for people who can not swim
• Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
• The practice of the activity is only recommended for children over 12 years
You might also like...
Product ID: 266987