Lisbon & Sintra: Full-Day Supersaver Private Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up from your Lisbon hotel/ accommodation or cruise port.
- Have a full-day shore excursion to Lisbon and Sintra with a private guide
- See Lisbon’s famous attractions including Belém Tower and the Monastery of Jeronimos
- Take advantage of top-notch photo opportunities along the Atlantic coast
- Admire the bright, ornate appearance of Pena National Palace
- Enjoy personalized attention from the private guide
Next, head to Belem and see Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. Have a quick break at the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, Pasteis de Belem, founded in 1834 for a local pastry. Stop at the famous factory of the Pastel de Belém, also known as Pastel de Nata. You will have time to taste this delicious pastry with cinnamon and traditional Portuguese coffee. Then, settle into your private car and venture to Cascais, a postcard-perfect beach town north of Lisbon. Make the most of dramatic photo opportunities by snapping pictures from the enchanting grotto at Hell’s Mouth (Boca do Inferno) and the sheer cliffs of Cape Roca (Cabo da Roca).
Finally, go to Sintra and see the former summer residence of the country’s monarchy and tour the famous Pena Palace. Admire stunning views and beautiful scenery. Enjoy a drive through Sintra Natural Park and at the top of the mountain, visit Pena Palace. After poking around the palace, enjoy some free time to wander around Sintra at your leisure. When you've had your fill of sights, your guide will drop you back off at your Lisbon hotel.
- Hotel or cruise ship terminals pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon
- Professional private tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Free time to explore at each stop
- Free Wi-Fi on-board the vehicle
- Entrance fees to monuments
Prepare for the activity
• If you are on a shore excursion from the cruise port, the tour times are flexible
• Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season. This tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not
• For tours with a maximum of 8 participants, there will be 1 private guide. If there are more than 8 persons on the tour, there will be 2 guides/ vans
• Perfect for people who don’t have that much time to spend in the city, this tour covers all the basics and is done in a comfortable, private vehicle for maximum efficiency